Sunday, September 11, 2011

Upcoming Guides & Other Updates

I only started this blog a week ago.  It will take some time to create guides for all the sites I currently use.

So far, I've added guides for CashCrate and Superpoints.

I am in the process of creating guides for:
Beezag
InBoxDollars
iRazoo
Parade
Points2Shop
RewardTV
Swagbucks
Zoombucks

If you have any sites that you've had success with, let me know and I will check them out.  If I think they'll be a good addition, I'll create guides for them.

I don't plan on doing guides for Bux sites.  I know Bux sites are popular but at the same time many of them turn out to be scams and they don't really need guides since they are simple to use. If you don't know what Bux sites are, they fall under the paid-to-click (PTC) category.  Typically, you just click on a link, let it load for 3-30 seconds and you make anywhere from $0.001 to $0.02 per click.  If you are interested in learning more about PTC sites and which ones to avoid, there's a good website that investigates them, PTC Investigations.  I was actually using a site I thought was a bit shady.  Most of the time, they weren't showing real "ads" at all.  Did a search, found PTC Investigations and it turns out they rated them a scam, something I was slowly coming to realize.  Fortunately, I didn't spend any money on it (since some do have "benefits" if you pay for them) and didn't waste much time using it.